Aside from paper and photos, there a so many tools that people use when scrapbooking. Here are the top tools that I can't live without.
1. A good tape runner - I swear I use more of this than anything!
2. Sharp scissors - Creative Memories and Fiskars are my go-to craft suppliers.
3. Paper trimmer - This is the one I have.
4. Quality Photos, of course!
5. Ruler - any ruler will do.
6. Reverse Tweezers These are great when you need to pick up someting small.
7. Corner rounder for photos.
8. Embellishments such as bows, flowers, ribbon, buttons, stickers, die cuts, brads, bling.
9. Cute paper that is also high quality and won't tear in my cutting machine.
10. Quick Stick by We R Memory Keepers. This really helps when you need to place small items in a very specific place.
12. Xyron machine (for making any cut item into a sticker without a printer)
13. Computer to connect with Cricut for cute images and titles. And sometimes I want to type out my journal box and print it instead of handwriting. Any computer will do.
I could probably go on, but these are the basics.
Link up with the New Thursday Thirteen for more fun!
That's a big investment in time and money to do that. But I bet your final scrapbook is lovely!ReplyDelete